Karanjade is a small village in Panvel Taluka which comes under Raigad District. It is situated in the middle of the Panvel Taluka. Near by small villages are Navade, Nandgaon etc. As a growing and constantly progressing suburban residential hub of Navi Mumbai, Karanjade has been attracting many investors in Navi Mumbai real estate.
About Karanjade :
- It belongs to Konkan Division.
- It is located 50 KM towards North from District head quarters Alibag.
- Karanjade is surrounded by Navi Mumbai Taluka towards west , Uran Taluka towards west , Karjat Taluka towards East , Khalapur Taluka towards East.
- Panvel , Navi Mumbai , Uran , Ambernath are the nearby Cities to Karanjade .
- There is a chance of humidity in the weather.
- Demographics of Karanjade Marathi is the Local Language here.
How to Reach Karanjade :
Panvel Rail Way Station , Somatne Rail Way Station are the very nearby railway stations to Karanjade. Hamarapur Rail Way Station (near to Pen) , Pen Rail Way Station (near to Pen) are the Rail way stations reachable from near by towns. How ever Thane Rail Way Station is major railway station 31 KM near to Karanjade.
By Road (Driving)
Reason to Invest in Karanjade :
The best reason to invest in Karanjade the “Nature and Natural Beauty “.
As it is also rapidly developing node, people are more and more attracted to invest here in their small budget dream place.
Karanjade Is Known For Small Budget Dream Place,rapidly developing node,surrounded with nature,residential budget homes, near panvel , navi mumbai airport.